Comand 2.0 manual

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

meb

Car
SL500 R230
Please can someone post the part number for a W210 Comand 2.0 manual (in English)

After 1 hour of trying my local dealer could not find it...!

Thanks

Thanks Steve,

Sounds as if you've already been down the route I am about to take...!

sure have

have you got your comand yet? If not drop me a PM I may be able to help.

If your car is prefacelift dont forget you will need a CANBUS adapter

If you need any installation tips I'd be happy to share what I learned along the way.

good luck :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

How can I find out which version of Comand do I have? I am looking for an English Manual. I have tried the list of manuals found at http://home.earthlink.net/~phdwebsite/comand_manual.htm but I cannot locate mine :-(

Mine looks very much the same as this one (http://phdwebsite.powerpulse.cc/COMAND/2005 C&CLK COMAND.pdf) but mine also has a TV Tuner on it.

Any help?

thanks a lot guys, great forum here..!! :rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to the forum.
The year and model of your car will help identefy your comand a bit better.

Alex.

Hi Alex and thanks for the reply.

Well, I got a CLK200 and according to its documents it's a 2004 made (facelifted).

Can this be of any help?

thanks,
George

Hi Alex and thanks for the reply.

Well, I got a CLK200 and according to its documents it's a 2004 made (facelifted).

Can this be of any help?

thanks,
George

As you have the facelifted model then it is comand-aps (with the DVD nav disk with the whole of Europe on it) - www.comandonline.co.uk sells the manual, and more importantly has them in stock - it can take months to get manuals from dealers - something to do with print runs was the excuse when my A class manual took 4 months from my local dealer.

Cheers

Richard

As you have the facelifted model then it is comand-aps (with the DVD nav disk with the whole of Europe on it) - www.comandonline.co.uk sells the manual, and more importantly has them in stock - it can take months to get manuals from dealers - something to do with print runs was the excuse when my A class manual took 4 months from my local dealer.

Cheers

Richard
My Comand book took 4 days from the dealer,worth asking first and £17

after researching around I am close to a conclusion that the best thing I can do is to totally replace the Jap version with an EU one....

My Comand book took 4 days from the dealer,worth asking first and £17

Lucky you, and good price ! I guess check to see if it is backordered or not. If it is, then its a long wait, otherwise buy one quick.

R

[edit] there is a document on www.mercupgrades.com with a lot of the part numbers of the manuals, its over a year since I added stuff to it though[/edit]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom