Comand 2.5 wiring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abmunro

Car
Mercedes CLK 350 Convertible
Hello can anyone help

On the main connector to command there is a connector coming from it.

There are 2 wires Yellow / Red & Yellow / Brown anyone know what these are for I cannot see where connector goes

Thanks

Tony

Hello can anyone help

On the main connector to command there is a connector coming from it.

There are 2 wires Yellow / Red & Yellow / Brown anyone know what these are for I cannot see where connector goes

Thanks

Tony
A CLK doesnt have Comand 2.5 or NTG 2.5

Sorry my mistake

This is my stereo, can you tell me what it is?

Attachments

• car stereo.jpeg
    car stereo.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 10
This looks like COMAND NTG2 .

Sorry my mistake

This is my stereo, can you tell me what it is?
The power and speaker connectors in the quadlock are ISO so, easily looked up.

If you are looking to fit a different unit then make sure you dont have the HK sound upgrade. Otherwise its a whole different exercise.

Hi , I have Command 5 in a 2015/16 C207.

The Sat Nav is terrible in that it's little like a news paper , it tells me to turn left just as I have passed the junction / many other issues / tried to get me to go down the up ramp on the M5 the other day.

It has never been up dated and considering an up date dependant on cost ,

Is it worth up dating ?

The Sat Nav is terrible in that it's little like a news paper , it tells me to turn left just as I have passed the junction / many other issues / tried to get me to go down the up ramp on the M5 the other day.

Is it worth up dating ?
I think you mean NTG 5.

I suggest you get a firmware update before any map update.

Is it worth up dating ?

Mine is NTG4.7 (fitted by Alfie's chaps), and the SatNav is brilliant, probably the best yet... only downside is that my car was made in early 2013, so does not have the 3g KOM Module (fitted by MB only from mid-2013, unfortunately), so it can't get the TomTom Live Traffic service, only the free TMC. Which means that on busy roads it may struggle to find a fast route. But on Motorways it is absolutely brilliant. I also have other cars with factory fitted SatNav (Suzuki and Hyundai), and NTG4.7 is easily the best in terms of clarity of information displayed and instructions provided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom