Comand audio loss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Riva811

Car
CL500 Blueefficiency
Past few days my comand started making some funny noises and freezing or losing all sound with device unavailable on the radio screen. TV works so does navigation but there is no sound at all. Stopping the car for a while fixes the issue. I noticed it happening while I stream bt audio via the viseoo extension and when I receive notifications on the phone and the music volume lowers for a bit or when the car stops in eco mode.
If I will need a new unit I will probably get a pioneer one with more features for the same money since mb is not interested in updating maps for ntg3.5

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Sorry to jump in but on Monday I was driving home and my Audio stopped, not when the phone comes on it lights up the screen and when the call finishes the radio continues to play for about 5 seconds then go'es off. When I scroll through the functions it comes to audio, the screen comes up with Audio off message. The only thing I can think of is during the heat on Monday I had a bottle of sparkling water in the car on the passenger seat and it had exploded and sprayed some water over the dash and front screen. I am not getting anything when I push the on/off knob.

Cheers,
Bill.

You are posting on a thread marked “Solved” so you probably won’t get a response

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom