Comand CANbus Adapter/interface

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
Does anyone know where I can source a comand CANbus interface in the UK. Either a retailer or a trade supplier/manufacturer.

Having tried all other optons suggested to me, I am now resigned to the fact that this is the only solution to getting my comand (4889 in E class W210 non can bus) to illuminate and perform a day/night screen changeover when the cars lights are switched on. I think this will also allow the 4889 to function fully in an ML also.

I could buy from Megacomm but
a) they cost 145 Euros to Uk
b) payment has to be by bank transfer - at my expense
c) delivery from germany seems to take 2 weeks or longer (I am still waiting for an order from Audiocomp placed early Jan)

thanks for any help on this one

:D

:(

No luck - he gets them from Megacomm!

many thanks anyway

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I got my CANbus inerface from Megacom - it took just 3 days to arrive, they phoned me & emailed in English to confirm it was on its way & they now accept Paypay.

The device worked first time took 1/2 hour to remove comand, wire in test & replace comand.

The comand 4889 now works just like a factory fit one in my 1999 E Class ie Day night function works with cars light switch.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom