Comand coding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stan the Man

Car
W205 C250d Sport Premium + Auto
I am about to install Comand-APS into my facelift W203. Can any member suggest a independent in the far South West who is capable of coding the unit and cluster. I am not a fan of the 'stealers'.

I am about to install Comand-APS into my facelift W203. Can any member suggest a independent in the far South West who is capable of coding the unit and cluster. I am not a fan of the 'stealers'.

I'll do it for you if you come up to Woking.

I'll do it for you if you come up to Woking.
Many thanks for your offer Alfie. I may well take you up on it later, although Woking will be a 400 mile round trip for me. I beleive Tudu has done it in a day.
Do you or Richard ever venture towards the west country ?

Many thanks for your offer Alfie. I may well take you up on it later, although Woking will be a 400 mile round trip for me. I beleive Tudu has done it in a day.
Do you or Richard ever venture towards the west country ?

Occasionally we do but not often sadly as its a nice part of the world.

I think I can do it too.. Im in Nuneaton nr Coventry.

ive just bought a star Machine, but may need to ring one of our forum techs to help me use the thing... not had full training as yet!

not stepping on alfies toes but if you dont want the trip to woking we are in poole and can do the job for you

not stepping on alfies toes but if you dont want the trip to woking we are in poole and can do the job for you

Matt, good to see you here.

For those who havnt heard of Startech, they are an independent Mercedes garage based in Poole. I can thoroughly recommend them and have subcontracted them myself numerous times.

Thank you for that Matt. I will certainly give you a call when I have installed the unit.
Thanks also to Alfie for endorsing your expertise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom