COMAND dest. memory list menus not available?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zoog

Car
clio cup, e300 td
just got a W210 and new sat nav discs but cant access the destination memeory lists after entering and memorising destinations
:mad:
Any ideas appreciated thanks

Adrian

Hi

I have found that comand only memorises a destination if you also choose to use the route. if you just type in a location & select save it doesnt actually remeber it. easiest way is to select the destination, save it and continue as though you are going to use the route ( you dont need to actually drive anywhere) then once its calculated the route exit nav mode.

Last edited:
.....I wouldn't want to dribe anywhere under any circumstances!......

Paul G

thanks Steve tomorrow i ll give it a try again!

Paul Grainger said:
.....I wouldn't want to dribe anywhere under any circumstances!......

Paul G
:D

oops - post edited now

Hmmm, my version of Comand does exactly what is says on the tin - If I select a destination, whether via Map or by address it WILL save it and prompts me to ask where I want to save that particular name in my list of saved destinations.

I definately don't need to start guidance to the destination for the system to remember.

I wonder whether you are saving it correctly because after you have named the destination you have to keep the right hand knob pressed in for the "long beep" rather than press Return or anything else or the system will not save it. You will know if it has saved it if you are presented with the list of destinations and you have to select where "on the list" the new place has to go.

No problems at all with it today chaps - seems a night through the sheets for me and on the drive for the car has solved matters! Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom