Comand DVD from europe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Theothers

Car
SLK350, C320CDI, Fiat 500c (soon to be gone!) and Smart Roadster, plus a Fireblade :-)
I didn't know which section to post this so sorry if its wrong.

I am looking for a navigation DVD for a C class and from other posts it seems European e-bay is the way to go.

My question is, can you pay via a UK paypal account and they convert to euros (presumably at a cost) or do you have to do a bank transfer?

Thanks for your help.

I once bought a navigation DVD for the E-class from a German vendor via Ebay. Prompt service, item was still sealed in the wrappings, plus all the documentation came with it including the warranty. Be very careful though as there are lots of rogues that 'innocently' sell copies. You pays your money and takes your chances.

John

I didn't know which section to post this so sorry if its wrong.

I am looking for a navigation DVD for a C class and from other posts it seems European e-bay is the way to go.

My question is, can you pay via a UK paypal account and they convert to euros (presumably at a cost) or do you have to do a bank transfer?

Thanks for your help.

IF the seller accepts paypal then you can pay in euros with PayPal.

Be very careful, there are many copies out there. some look quite convincing until you come to use them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom