Comand for A/B class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Antb

Hello to everybody, I'm italian and I have a B 200 CDI with audio 20 and cd changer.
I would to now if the comand APS model be6096 of c class W203 can be installed in a B class.
I would to know it beacause the comand for A class (w169) is the same of the B , but I do not succeed to find (used or for a low price).
Can someone help me or tell me where I can find it?

thank's

Welcome to the Forums - another B Class owner :D :bannana:

W169 is the same as B Class, but not the W203.

Best price you will get is likely to be ordering one from a German / European dealer, however the fitting will require some dismantling of your car interior.

Try Alfie on here - he fits COMANDs and has just bought a B Class ... I'm not going to bother fitting it to mine, just using separate Sat Nav for now, and fitting an Ipod kit to the standard Audio set up instead.

S.

Antb said:
Hello to everybody, I'm italian and I have a B 200 CDI with audio 20 and cd changer.
I would to now if the comand APS model be6096 of c class W203 can be installed in a B class.
I would to know it beacause the comand for A class (w169) is the same of the B , but I do not succeed to find (used or for a low price).
Can someone help me or tell me where I can find it?

thank's

As sym says, the W203 COMAND APS is not suitable for your car. The new A and B class use the same unit. I am able to source these for you if you are interested although as they are very very new, do not expect a discount from what your local dealer would charge!

Try a dealership in Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom