COMAND Media Interface Cables - Aux / iPOD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tosborne

Car
E320 CDI Jan'09
Hi there,

Just bought the Media Interface Cable set for COMAND (Part number
A0018276504).

I only need the USB connector, so anyone care to make me an offer for the iPOD / Aux connectors? You must have the media interface slot in the side of the glovebox to use these!

Details:

Media Interface Consumer Cable Kits
[A0018276504] £47.00

A Multi-Purpose interface in the glove box or centre console allows you to connect digital media player such as i-pods directly to your Mercedes-Benz. Video* and audio files are played via your Audio / Navigation equipment. You can change tracks or adjust volume directly via the head unit or multi-function steering wheel, and view track and artist information on the vehicle's display. Different cables for USB Stick, USB hard drive (with USB connector), Apple i-Pod and Mobile phones with integrated music player. Only in conjunction with Media Interface (Code 518). Cables can be used to connect iPod, USB and AUX devices. For iPod gen. 3, iPod gen. 4, iPod gen. 5, iPod mini, iPod U2, iPod photo, iPod nano gen. 1, iPod nano gen. 2, iPod nano gen. 3, iPod video, iPod classic, iPod touch, iPhone. iPhone 3G, iPod nano gen. 4 and iPod touch gen. 2 - charging function not supported. For Model Range A-Class and B-Class from 06/08, C-Class from 03/07, CLS-Class, SLK-Class and SL-Class from 04/08, E-Class from 01/09 *Video transmission only in conjunction with COMAND APS provided no tv tuner is installed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom