Comand Movies on the Go ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SquabzZz

Car
2017 GLC220 4MATIC
Hey people

was wondering can my 2014 (64) C Class Coupe Comand play movies on the go ?

if not is there any way to be able to do this ?

thanks in advance

Antony

What a great idea!
I wonder why no-ones thought of that before. :)

Hey people

thanks in advance

Antony

Been asked many times, it's illegal so you will not get any help from here.

To answer your question though, it is possible

I have it enabled on mine, previous owner must have had it unlocked.

Don't do it! Its virtually impossible not to look, thus very dangerous!

Hey people

thanks in advance

Antony

No.
No.

Actually, I lied about the second no because there might be but the fact that anyone has to point out the why you shouldn't do this sort of speaks volumes.

Assuming you are an absolutely brilliant driver with vast experience and an untarnished driving record going back decades and all you want is to play DVD's to keep the kids in the back happy and there is no way you would ever, ever be distracted in anyway by what is showing on the screen because you are able to focus and concentrate and exclude all distractions, you SHOULDN'T do this because it is illegal.

If you are caught, it will be not be a pleasant experience. If however, you are caught with the system being activated (not turned on, just available) following a serious collision, you will be grabbing your ankles (metaphorically) and asking for all soap to be supplied with a rope, literally.

Last edited:
Hey people

thanks in advance

Antony

For movies on the go easiest to fit a power inverter and just stick a 32 inch flat screen on top of the dash in front of you. Works a treat.

Sorry everyone I did not mean for me to watch I meant for my passenger.

I personally wouldn't watch movies or music videos on the go but its for my MRS when Im driving..

I personally wouldn't watch movies or music videos on the go but its for my MRS when Im driving..

Understood, and most do enable it for the passenger but it is still illegal. Have a read here

Video In Motion

Understood, and most do enable it for the passenger but it is still illegal. Have a read here

Video In Motion

Did not realise you could be penalised for it even it a video clip was not playing at the time..

Iv decided to leave it off :p

Download movies to a tablet for her and make her sit in the back and wear earphones or, just talk to each other!

These type of conversations are not always a dialogue...

But are often a duologue.................:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom