COMAND NTG2 acting up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLK-Bren

Car
CLK270 CDI
Forgive me, I'm pretty new to Mercedes and only bought the car recently.

Yesterday on my way home my Map screen stopped updating my location, I thought this odd, but when I got home I ejected the disk. When I bought the car it had a couple of discs in the glove box and the guy said if I had any problems with sat nav I should try a different disk. I went for the one with last years date on it as it seems the most recent... It went into update mode, and told me there was an update on the disk - I let it update, then after a few minutes the map came back up - this time it was in colour! and showing the correct location again. Great!

This morning however, I get in the car to find the analogue clock on the dash is 6+1/2 hours out and the CD changer function in the Audio menu is greyed out!! I tried setting the time in COMAND but the digital time was correct. I thought the Analogue clock synchronised with this...

Have I done something wrong or is this a coincidence?

Can anyone help please?

OK managed to fix the clock by changing digital time back to the same as analogue time and then changing back to current time again. But still no CD the CD soft key is greyed out. Any ideas?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom