Comand ntg4 w204 (my2007-2011)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NISFAN

Car
F13 M6.....for now
Full retro fit COMAND system for sale.

Includes
  1. COMAND head unit
  2. COMAND 7" motorised screen
  3. COMAND additional cable harness
  4. Head Unit to Screen Cable
  5. Genuine MB GPS unit
  6. All cooling fans and ducting
  7. PCMCIA adapter
  8. Mapping info updated 2011/2012
Basically my car is coming to end of lease. I retrofitted COMAND to the car after purchase, and am now selling the entire retrofit kit including the cooling fans, GPS unit and special wiring harness. That is everything you need to fit a COMAND system to your W204.

Perfect upgrade over the Audio 20 as the amplifier is better, so the sound is improved, plus gives you full navigation, ability to watch DVD's, store music on the hard drive, etc ,etc. Unit also supports Bluetooth mobile phone connection, full address book in car, and linguatronic voice controls. Best feature is the brilliant TMC system, which smokes the likes of Tomtom. Truely transforms the driving experience.

Very easy upgrade, it doesn't need any special tools, and can be completed within an hour by someone that knows what they are doing. Took me 2 hours, lol. :eek:

Offers around £600 (Yeah you can buy a stolen head unit off ebay for £400, but this includes everything you need to install it, I have receipts for something like £300 just for the additional install kit). Original MB option cost just under £2 grand.

012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom