COMAND Online - multichannel audio recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Horrgakx

Car
Audi S4 B9
Hi all - I read the manual and I see that COMAND Online supports multichannel (5.1) audio. However, if I want to test it, what kind of individual track to I need to use?

For example; I know that MP3 files don't support multichannel audio - what format should I look for?

Hi all - I read the manual and I see that COMAND Online supports multichannel (5.1) audio. However, if I want to test it, what kind of individual track to I need to use?

For example; I know that MP3 files don't support multichannel audio - what format should I look for?

Play a DVD ! Comand Online doesn't support SACD or Bluray (which is the other multichannel formats) to DVD.

R

A DVD - I'll have to go buy one as I honestly don't think I own one!!
I see it plays WMV, M4V, AVI (720p) and MPEG formats so I have loads of movies and TV shows in these formats so I will try it from USB.

What about multichannel *AUDIO* though - it says supported formats for audio are MP3, WMA, CD-A and AAC. Does anyone know about these formats? I'll have to see if my Dark Side of the Moon (for example) plays ;)

Last edited:
I tried some movies and they work fine. Such a pity it switches off when moving.

Also I have a DTS Audio version of Pink Floyd's The Wall which I tried and it made my hairs stand up, awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom