Comand question?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anmarube

Car
Mercedes ML350 Grand Edition. Mercedes Vito 111. Westfield 2.0 Zetec.
Hi all,

After writing off my E320 Sport 3 weeks ago I am now looking for a new Mercedes.
My E class was a lovely car with a great sounding stereo as it had the sub under the parcel shelf but only had Audio 20 head unit which was very limited.

I have made up my mind on a W204 but my question is.

If the car has a pop up screen does this mean it has Comand? and if so will it have subs in like my E class? Really enjoy my music in the car and this is important to me.

Joined this forum in June 2011 I think but have onle ever made 1 post as the information on here is top notch but I can't find the answer I'm looking for through search so any help would be great.

Thank You

Hi all,

After writing off my E320 Sport 3 weeks ago I am now looking for a new Mercedes.
My E class was a lovely car with a great sounding stereo as it had the sub under the parcel shelf but only had Audio 20 head unit which was very limited.

I have made up my mind on a W204 but my question is.

If the car has a pop up screen does this mean it has Comand? and if so will it have subs in like my E class? Really enjoy my music in the car and this is important to me.

If the car has the motorised 7 inch screen then it has comand. This changed in model year 2012 when the dash board changed completely and the screen became fixed.

You will have the sub and amplifier if the car has Harman Kardon (option 810). Otherwise you wont have it.

There are some very nice sound upgrades that can be done if you have HK or not.

Joined this forum in June 2011 I think but have onle ever made 1 post as the information on here is top notch but I can't find the answer I'm looking for through search so any help would be great.

Thank You

If the car has the motorised 7 inch screen then it has comand. This changed in model year 2012 when the dash board changed completely and the screen became fixed.

You will have the sub and amplifier if the car has Harman Kardon (option 810). Otherwise you wont have it.

There are some very nice sound upgrades that can be done if you have HK or not.

Thank You

Very much appreciated buddy.:thumb: I now know what to buy from that information..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom