Comand - Saving destinations with a meaningful name, or renamimg them later

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickpb

Car
A180d Sport Executive
So I have a new E-Class with Comand version NTG 5.5 and I can't for the life of me see a way to either give a sensible name to a destination when I save it, or rename it after I have saved it.

When it saves it, it seems to just use the name of the road, most of which are totally forgettable after a day or two. I've looked for an option to rename them, but not found it yet.

Any ideas please? Thanks :dk:

I struggled with this too. If it's the same as mine, you need to select the destination from the list then just before you start the navigation instructions one of the options is to rename (or it may say 'edit') the destination name.

I struggled with this too. If it's the same as mine, you need to select the destination from the list then just before you start the navigation instructions one of the options is to rename (or it may say 'edit') the destination name.

Sorry for the slow reply - only just got back from holiday.
It doesn't seem to be the same for mine. The only way I can find is to save the destination as a 'global favourite', and then I get the option to rename it. How can they make something so simple, so complicated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom