Comand, Steve, Tan and C240Sport97

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SportsCoupeRich

MB Enthusiast
Car
RRS
Comand is all installed in the c200k and many thanks go out to Steve the Mechanic who was brilliant, and a big thumbs up to Alfie for a great product and service. Many thanks.

Also a pleasure to meet two fellow forumers....tan and C240Sport97. C240s CLK55 made me very jealous and I hope his wheel gets lacqyuered soon :) :mad:

:D a happy navigator.....

Enjoy it. :D

When I installed mine it made all the difference to the look of the interior imho.

Steve
:)

Brilliant to read a very nice message and a big well done to everyone. I concur with Splang, the COMAND really adds to the interior looks of the car.

John

Times like this when you realise how well the forum works.. nice to see a happy ending to this mod :)

Congrats on the install mate! Definitely improves the look of the interior, you must be happy with the latest mod. Have a nana :bannana:

Yes, good to meet sportscouperich ... I recognised his wheels first!

Tan was collecting his Dad's A Class, I had picked him up from his home on my way from East London. My CLK was in to have the lower front ball joints changed (only 33.5k miles :mad: ) and also the gearbox plug/sensor thing done (including new ATF etc etc).

Had flat rear when got to Steve's, so got wheel off to get repaired. Tan took me. The b*****d :mad: scratched my pristine rear alloy wheel, despite me watching him like a hawk. Need to make sure the wheel is clean when time comes to change tyres.

Anyhow, lacquer now on and I have calmed down, but I am still pissed off.

Not going to refurb because I want to keep it original and the damage is not that bad, you can't see it unless you're a foot away ... but even so.

SportsCoupeRich said:
Also a pleasure to meet two fellow forumers....tan and C240Sport97. C240s CLK55 made me very jealous and I hope his wheel gets lacqyuered soon :) :mad:

pics will happen soon...as we already have pics of a comand i will dom a night shot so we get the different alternate colour scheme.

Agree it makes the interior look different - much classier!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom