Comand units supplied and fitted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
Here

I haven't tried it yet, but it might be worth a look especially with the warranty.

looks good .....just shy of the £1,150 quid been whatching these for some time ... to see if the come down in price we live in hope

Here

I haven't tried it yet, but it might be worth a look especially with the warranty.

Mitesh's work is good. I have heard good things from a number of places.

If you want a comparison quote like for like, let me know;)

A friend of mine enquired about this service and was asked to go to Leicester for the installation. Enquired about coding and he was told it is included if he took his car to his dealer locally he will pay the labour ½ hour! Recommended he visit www.comand.co.uk as I did. Excellent service from these chaps.

Mitesh retro fitted comand in my 209 and was very helpful and friendly. Did a good job - been working fine for 9 months. Would def recommend.

Alfie has been an amazing source of info/assistance regarding Comand on this forum. I find it hard to understand why forum members are looking elsewhere. He fitted mine quickly and cheaply and helped me to fit my own CD multichanger. I am sure other forum members would echo this. Check out comand.co.uk. I would add that I am not on Alfie's payroll in any way.:)

Alfie has been an amazing source of info/assistance regarding Comand on this forum. I find it hard to understand why forum members are looking elsewhere. He fitted mine quickly and cheaply and helped me to fit my own CD multichanger. I am sure other forum members would echo this. Check out comand.co.uk. I would add that I am not on Alfie's payroll in any way.:)

I agree. I have not had any dealings with Alfie. He is always giving lots of informative and helpful information. He is what this Forum is all about.

Hi Alfie, do you do Comand units for a 2005 model SLK?

Hello, I'm new to the forum BTW. :)

Hi Alfie, do you do Comand units for a 2005 model SLK?

Hello, I'm new to the forum BTW. :)

Not as a rule but can get them if desired. Let me do some research on fitting and I'll come back to you.

I would agree that Alfie is clearly the authority on all things comand/electronic - I did actually have a conversation with him re the mod. Point is though that whereas you guys may be based in Surrey not everybody else is and Leicester is 15 mins from me. Hope thats ok ?!:devil:

I would agree that Alfie is clearly the authority on all things comand/electronic - I did actually have a conversation with him re the mod. Point is though that whereas you guys may be based in Surrey not everybody else is and Leicester is 15 mins from me. Hope thats ok ?!:devil:

Sounds good to me. :cool:

A few W163 ML500s are on my 'view list'..getting REALLY excited now :bannana: :bannana: ...but a couple of those don't have command. Have boomarked comand.co.uk

Thanks for keeping those ML500s in the running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom