COMAND upgrade and ICE questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ffej1405

Car
ML350 Bluetec
have a 56 plate S211. I am looking to upgrade my Audio-20 to a COMAND NTG2.5. At the same time I would like to do a couple of ICE mods as well but I'm not sure if I can do everything I want.

As well as the COMAND upgrade I would like to install new headrests with built-in DVD players and a TV tuner.

So, my questions are:

Can I play a DVD on COMAND and get it to output on the rear DVD screens? I know I can get an input into the COMAND unit, just not sure about getting a signal out.
On the COMAND unit can you play video from the SD card or is that purely for audio?
Any recommendations for a TV tuner. I would like one that has multiple inputs so I can add PS2/3 at a later date and at least 3 output (2 rear and COMAND).
Any recommendations for who to use for fitting, preferably in the North West (although I may drive down to see Alfie/Richard for the actual COMAND upgrade).

Sorry for all the questions - bit new at this.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff, .....I have a 56 211 with comand and a TV in the rear (factory fitment) and you can see DVDs played in the front comand on the rear screen, so it must have a signal out.
I also have the TV tuner so it outputs Tv and freeview stations as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom