COMAND with Denison Gateway missing module

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Notwen

SUPPORTER
Car
C36 AMG, C55 AMG Estate & CLK55 AMG
Hopefully one that @Alfie can help with.
Just purchased a 2005 CLK (2006MY) with COMAND APS, but not factory telephone/bluetooth pre-wire options.

In with the book pack there is a Denison Gateway 100/300/500 user guide.
In the glovebox there are a couple of wires coming in, that appear to have been for a module.
One lead is a female USB, the other a multipin with a tag (DE351DCK05-7), up by the mirror is a microphone.
I am hoping I can buy a suitable missing module to connect up and then have handsfree calling.
Any input appreciated.

thanks Gareth

50834459081_69cdd51e07_c.jpg

50833724408_d0c1d25ba3_c.jpg

50834032128_d7830587ab_c.jpg

50833724633_832292166c_c.jpg

I may have answered my own question, but I'm not sure how I did it.
I was playing around with the COMAND unit and next thing it is looking for my phone and I got it paired.
If I go to settings and then bluetooth it says error.
Short and tall is, I can make a call from my phone now, just not sure how to add another phone, will have another play and accidentally pair Jayne's phone I hope.

Leave your phone indoors and get in the car with Jayne's phone, switch on so Comand wakes up, tap the tel button then select Bluetooth phones - search, then add it as you added yours! I have both our phones paired with the car, did mine first so it automatically connects to mine when we're both in the car, if Cora is going out on her own I have to select her phone in Comand.

Hi
It looks like the Dension is still fitted
Try selecting the CDC changer as this should give further access to the functions of the Dension.

Hi
Try this link to the Dension support page on their web site.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the drop down menu select the product you think you have and you can select user handbooks etc.

Let me know if you still need any help.

Key info is to know that you dont use the ok button to select options with a Dension. You use the >> button held for a few seconds and the <<button to go back a menu level.

You need to talk to this guy on t'other side :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom