COMANDS on ebay - beware

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, R172 SLC, W447 vantastic
There have been a spate of hijacked accounts on eBay lately which claim to be selling COMAND units.

These accounts can easily be spotted as the item is usually located in China with the seller often registered in Germany. The listings themselves have been directly copied from a UK based seller (me).

Be very careful as a number of these accounts appear to have sold COMAND units very cheaply. These sellers do not have the goods to sell you and only accept your money via bank transfer or western union. I have reported many of these people to eBay and most of them are being shut down although it seems to take eBay ages to get round to doing anything about it!

If you are looking for a COMAND unit then try me direct or Steve Krabbenborg ([email protected]) or www.audiocomp.de or any other reputable source.

Reactions: PJH
Alfie said:
There have been a spate of hijacked accounts on eBay lately which claim to be selling COMAND units.

These accounts can easily be spotted as the item is usually located in China with the seller often registered in Germany. The listings themselves have been directly copied from a UK based seller (me).

Be very careful as a number of these accounts appear to have sold COMAND units very cheaply. These sellers do not have the goods to sell you and only accept your money via bank transfer or western union. I have reported many of these people to eBay and most of them are being shut down although it seems to take eBay ages to get round to doing anything about it!

If you are looking for a COMAND unit then try me direct or Steve Krabbenborg ([email protected]) or www.audiocomp.de or any other reputable source.

We buy our COMAND's from Steve and agree fully !

I get so many phone calls about installation work for head units going for $1000 that cost $3500 new. So it always sounds too good to be true.

Reactions: PJH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom