Combined Car Air-Con Recharge and Anti-Bacterial Treatment for £32.95 @ATS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Excellent find Bob. Shame I had mine re-gassed at PCS last weekend but I might get the wife's car done.

My W210 was blowing warm air recently booked the car in with the above voucher. Approx 1 hour later, car is ready, smelling fresher and air con is ice cold. Thumbs up from me

Had air con recharged today at ats, upon collecting the vehicle whilst driving back home i had the air con on at full speed for 10 mins however could smell a chemical smell which has got to my head and has lasted several hours!, called ats who advised it is the anti bacterial cleaner and this is normal and will eventually clear. Can any one confirm if this is correct?

Thanks Bob, just ordered the Groupon for the S204. Having regas and clean despite having used a Holts aircon odor bomb a few days ago, maybe overkill on the clean!

Had mine done and 20min later the compressor blew it's seals and all the gas. Probably not their fault as I don't know how long my system had been empty, but who knows.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

How often is aircon usually recharged?

I only recharge mine if it isn't getting cold. Antibacterial clean is recommended every 2 years I think although most people don't bother.

If it ain't broke...

I only recharge mine if it isn't getting cold. Antibacterial clean is recommended every 2 years I think although most people don't bother.

If it ain't broke...

That's pretty much all of us

When it starts getting warm you think **** need to sort it

Damn, i just recently filled it up at Kwik Fit for £50. O well i needed it done that day it was ****** hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom