Comedy shop signs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SW18

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model Y (Formerly S212 E500)
237CD85F-4B33-4867-B290-0E87AC2B0BE1.jpeg I bought this might be an amusing topic, I’m keen to see others’ offerings. Here’s one from my local area to start off with.

Passed this place , in Belfast surprisingly. It is called something else now as the original place probably went under during the recession.

Google Maps

K

Here’s another one I found locally this morning:
D50489AB-C4F5-4D78-8C9C-8E36E8427064.jpeg

alexpic_11.jpg

I'd pass this going to West Ham's old ground in Green Street. The shop used to be a laundry which may explain things, but being in the East End you never know😉

Last edited:
Is this place a 'front' for something else. Never mind 'Frucoffee' , what's the deal with the neon 'Girls , Girls , Girls' sign ?? The mind boggles. PS where EXACTLY is this establishment ;)
It’s a cafe, in a deeply trendy part of Bermondsey, SE London. Presumably the neon sign is intended to be ironic? Regardless, there was a hefty queue of people outside waiting to get hold of their £3 flat whites...

My local village used to have a Indian called Mahatma Cote and a Italian called Costalottis, both owned by the same bloke. Many years ago in kings cross there was a solicitors called Fiddler's next door to a accountants called Crooks.

Can't find the image but "Cray Antiques" has there sign wrote in old English and every person has to double take because looks just like "Crap Antiques"

My local village used to have a Indian called Mahatma Cote and a Italian called Costalottis, both owned by the same bloke. Many years ago in kings cross there was a solicitors called Fiddler's next door to a accountants called Crooks.

Can't find the image but "Cray Antiques" has there sign wrote in old English and every person has to double take because looks just like "Crap Antiques"
Voila! I hadn’t heard of it before but it’s not far from me so I managed to find it on Streetview.BE2C40C7-FDCB-4A3F-A8A3-5D42C118DE0C.jpeg

Took this in a shopping mall in Singapore in 2011, wasn’t entirely sure what their product line was...
232F8F86-540B-4F00-A80E-F198A8C58B76.jpeg

I found this one on the internet some time ago, so I cannot guaruntee that it is not a photoshop.
View attachment 105014

How did no one in the RSPCA spot that when they commissioned the signwriting !? More so, just what exactly are these women looking at on the ground in front of them , a big hole in which to 'bury' dead animals ? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom