Coming back to Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SSBB

Car
E320cdi Avantgard Estate
After a year with a Ford Focus estate 2.0tdci (excellent car) Ive decided to come back to Mercedes and just accept that its going to go rusty!

Ive bought this :bannana:
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Cant wait to get my mits on it..strip it out and mint it up:)

Any one know if those wheels are standard? Theyre genuine MB.

Enjoy.

Now check tops of all doors. Front wings. Take the rear bumper off and check each side. Check front cross member.

Nice looking car. If it isn't rusty don't just accept that it'll go rusty. Pump it full of anti rust wax.

Door rubbers have been glue down..no sign of rust there.
Small blister on front left wing. Very minor surface rust on inside lip of rear arches. Drivers window very sluggish. Only one key:confused: Full MBSH with all records. Otherwise just need a damn good clean.
Will take rear bumper off, and check cross members...thanks for info.

Those wheels are the same ones that were standard on my C Class Sport Coupe Evo. Didn't know they would fit a 210! :)

IMG_9898_23821165116.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one. Almost as nice as mine I bought 2 months ago :p. I have mine with leather and heated seat. Let us know first impressions and get nice pics of your. :thumb:

If the door rubber tops are glued down than its likley that they have rusted and been repaired . I read that if there was rust in there that MB where cutting the rusted edges , repainting the doors and sticking in the rubbers .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom