coming out of the closet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WOODYTHEWISE

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E 500 Coupe.
Fellow members. I have decided that I have been in the closet long enough.
I have managed to keep my secret for over ........ years. Not even my closest friends knew of my secret.
Some of my old Army mates would turn in their graves. Living a lie is not easy, you live in fear of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.
Even my beloved wife Irene has no idea that I have spent a small fortune feeding my sordid addiction.

I am a closet detailer, there, its out in the open.

Don't let it bother you too much.

Who can honestly say that they haven't occasionally dabbled?
Who can honestly deny that they haven't cast envious eyes over a nicely detailed car?
And who can honestly say that they have NEVER cleaned their car?

Let he who is without sin, my brother, you are amongst like minded people. ;)

My names Ian and I'm a
Detailer :eek:
There i've said it :D that feels better :thumb:

So you've been sneaking off to the garage for a quick polish then WTW ;).

So you've been sneaking off to the garage for a quick polish then WTW ;).

Meet Eva from Poland she's polish :D
polish_zpsd7992206.jpg

Last edited:
My wife reckons i have OCD I told her 32 times I'm fine......

Then I went and detailed the car

So if Flanaia is say Graham Norton on the out detailing scale, where does that put Rashman?

I think hers is professional.

Im not sure which camp I'm in here. There is nothing better than giving it a bloody good polish. Its all to do with the wrist action. It has been a cold winter so mine has been a bit limp of late, which was a bit of a bummer, but its nice to have it back up again. It is most important to keep the rims clean in winter and do not let any salt get near your diamond cut extremities. For preference I keep my detailing equipment near the coffee table. I really prefer older models which is why I so much enjoyed Gaydon. You can even camp out overnight or rent a small cottage nearby.
Some of my best friends are detailers, but I dont hold it against them. They have given me new vision and horizons.

So if Flanaia is say Graham Norton on the out detailing scale, where does that put Rashman?

12985342_ori.jpg

So many baubles to polish ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom