command crashing with Android auto and rattles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grumpytosser

Car
2017 s213 AMG Line Premium Plus +++
Anyone else have issues with Android auto crashing on a command system mines a 2016 s213 but basically any time I use it it crashes also sound stops working its playing but no sound. If I reboot the system (holding down the power) it comes back but will then likely crash.

If happens with the wife's phone and mine. It used to work without issue in my old car

Also the car is as rattly as hell much worse that my old w203
Seems one or both passenger doors rattle as does the dash that and everything creaks door cards center console etc

The rear driver door was the worst turned out the tweeter wasn't connected and that was rattling

I'm annoyed :)

The 2016 cars had rather dodgy Android Auto software in them. A firmware update may be needed.

I do notice in my GLC that if something is left in a door-pocket it seems to rattle. Worst of all is the overhead sunglasses holder - makes the car sound like its about to break into pieces !!!

The 2016 cars had rather dodgy Android Auto software in them. A firmware update may be needed.

I do notice in my GLC that if something is left in a door-pocket it seems to rattle. Worst of all is the overhead sunglasses holder - makes the car sound like its about to break into pieces !!!
Anyway to tell if software needs updating?
Everything is empty I've only done like 500 miles since picking it up so I haven't filled it with crap yet main rattle seems to be mid dash under the grill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom