Command Defective !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jetbags

Car
S500e
Hi Guys,

Me again !
Looking for some advice on a problem with the entertainment screen/command system.

Got in the car today, started the car up, all seemed well and then the entertainment screen went black.... after some 20 seconds the Merc logo appeard as if it was doing a reboot, the usual warning message came up, then it went onto the music screen as normal, the track was playing on the screen but there was no audio coming form the speakers, then the screen went black again and the whole process became stuck on this same loop for around 20 minutes.
It made no difference what buttons were pushed, nothing, the system was dead.

Strangely, on the trip back home, it was in this awful black screen loop again and then it started to affect the driving mode of the car. I was in "Charge" mode when the screen went black, when it rebooted it changed the drive mode over to "Hybrid", i tried changing it using the buttons with limited success, the air suspension also refusing to budge from comfort mode to sport.......

Has anyone else encountered this issue ?
Is there some way of doing a hard reset?

To be honest i have only had this car since last August, its been in the repair shop so many times now that i think this is the last issue i will deal with before it goes up for sale, no matter how rare these cars are its becoming a nightmare, just like my previous Range Rover was !!

If any one can shed some advice on the above i would be most grateful.

Cheers.

J.

Which car is it and which command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom