Command linguatronic control unit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beomoth

Car
Mercedes CLC
CLC 2008 :
My Linguatronic has stopped working, I figure it must be the control unit, there are a bewidering number on ebay and online, does anyone know what the right part number is for my CLC 2008 (W203 I think)
Also has anyone ever fitted one to the MOST, where is it ?

thanks

I think it's behind the kickplate in the passenger footwell

Thanks just had a quick look in the boot through a small square cutout, can see 2 orange optic cables going into a silvery box, would need to take trim off to really get at it.
Is there any way of being sure this is the right one ?
I tried to send an email via alfies profile , although as I a newbie I am not sure whether it would have gone.

The box that is about 6" x 4" x 1" is the phone controller, and it has separate power and fibre connections

The linguatronic is thicker and smaller, and has a combined fibre and power connector.

I'm not 100% sure where it is though, just assumed it is near the phone controller

Richard

I have taken the back carpet out and have seen what I think is the control unit, it is part no. A2098201385. Have googled this and it appears to be a revised version, out there in ebay land I have found a version which should fit it is A 2038205785,, or at least I am hoping
Does anyone think my assumption that this is the part at fault is wrong, based on the fact that everything else works and the only other part if the stalk switch which feels ok and is fine for cruise control on the other side. Also I am presuming that the fault is not affecting the rest of the circuit as everything else on it works and that is how it is designed.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom