Command Navigation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CardinalZeus77

Car
Porsche 991.2 911 Carrera S
I have to say the Command Navigation is great :thumb: and the linguatronic actually works first time :). None of the "Please repeat I didn't understand" that I used to get in my BMW.

I have to say the Command Navigation is great :thumb: and the linguatronic actually works first time :). None of the "Please repeat I didn't understand" that I used to get in my BMW.

Excellent.

I always like hearing about real life experiences where MB beats other marques;)

I'm looking forward to playing round on mine, love gadgets.

Is yours the Comand Online? If so what phone do you have? I've got the iPhone4 and read on the Apple forums there is a connection issue with the internet between the two devices?

Regards

Jim

I carefully programmed mine with the voice recognition bit, which caused it to ignore me..

SHMBO just shouts at it and it obeys instantly, seemingly by instinct. She then muttered she was going to replace me with comand.....

I find the Linguatronic understands most of my commands perfectly - pity not many other folks do (but that's another story)!
Mind you, no matter how I say it, shout it or whisper it, I cannot get her to understand POOLE. She just don't geddit...
There are probably other deaf 'uns, but that's the only one I would beat her up over!!:doh:

Is yours the Comand Online? If so what phone do you have? I've got the iPhone4 and read on the Apple forums there is a connection issue with the internet between the two devices?

Regards

Jim

Yes command online. Nokia 5800 and Galaxy S2. Works great with both.

Has anyone managed to get iphone connected to command online please? Would love this!

Mine works really well, but the wife's car (adaptive system) only responds to her own voice. Another voice activation imitating life!

I could be that I don't understand Comand fully but my in car navigation appears a bit poor and only takes the first five letters and numbers of the postcode which makes me revert to tom tom...............

The map display itself and giving the road name is great though.

Regards

Jim

Yes Command Online. No problems connecting to a Samsung Galaxy S2 (soon to be upgraded to a S4).

Yes Command Online. No problems connecting to a Samsung Galaxy S2 (soon to be upgraded to a S4).
Unless I am doing it wrong?? I couldn't connect my S4 to Command online at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom