COMMAND rotary control W203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tikw2124

Car
2002, W203 C Class 270 CDI Avantgarde Tiptronic, COMMAND, Phone
Hi, the rubber cover on the rotary knob has split and is peeling off. Does any one know if this knob can be replaced separately and is it difficult to replace?

Many thanks

tikw2124 said:
Hi, the rubber cover on the rotary knob has split and is peeling off. Does any one know if this knob can be replaced separately and is it difficult to replace?

Many thanks

Yes it can be replaced on its own. Its not an easy job though. It involves removing the fascia and then dismantling the whole fascia and screen. All the keys will drop out if you are not careful.

Alfie said:
Yes it can be replaced on its own. Its not an easy job though. It involves removing the fascia and then dismantling the whole fascia and screen. All the keys will drop out if you are not careful.

just for the record.. can you tell me where to buy this?

flave said:
just for the record.. can you tell me where to buy this?

I was given a spare but I would imagine that any bosch service centre would be able to order you one.

Alfie said:
I was given a spare but I would imagine that any bosch service centre would be able to order you one.

thanks mate.. :)

if I remember correctly, I think MB has issued a new B series part number for the rubber coated knobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom