Command, Speed camera warnings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MSG2004

Car
GLE, AMG Line
Hi
My GLE has the command nav system, I think it's Garmin.
I have been reading threads/etc still can't work out what I need to do
Someone said load up via "POI"

I have a mobile phone but rarely use therefore on a PAYG

What is the easy way to get speed cam warnings on my nav system or a pocket device if one is available, ie switch on/off and hours of battery life ie not having to hook up to car - though I have a few slots in the glove box for something

I'd like know if you can get speed camera warnings on the command sat nav as well. Waze on my iPhone has it, does this work through CarPlay?

You have to sign up to something like Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras
Then download the poi library, and used the SD card/USB to load it into the COMAND.

It relies on the Device being present to load each time comand is switched on (car started) I believe.
Also it only lists NTG 4.5, I think the latest comand version is 5 something so not sure if it works the same on the newer version?

You have to sign up to something like Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras
Then download the poi library, and used the SD card/USB to load it into the COMAND.

It relies on the Device being present to load each time comand is switched on (car started) I believe.
Also it only lists NTG 4.5, I think the latest comand version is 5 something so not sure if it works the same on the newer version?

PocketGPS works on the latest Comand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom