Command switching off ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MartinH

Hi all first post !! Just purchased a 60 plate C180 and love it. Just 1 problem , the command works fine until you put key in then only works for about a min then switches off and does not work again . Read through posts and google can't find any help . Phoned the last owner and he said it started doing it intermittently with him he said "Pre-Safe not working see manual " warning on dash started to appear about the same time and thought it might be linked? Read people talking about taking fuses out but not sure which ones to try ? Thanks for any ideas or help Martin

You really need to have the stored fault codes read either by a good independant or a main dealer.

Where are you based? Someone will be able to recommend a nearby garage

Hi and Ty for reply . Am in Scotland , Ayrshire , Cumnock . Does anyone know any good Indy garage close ?

MartinH said:
Hi and Ty for reply . Am in Scotland , Ayrshire , Cumnock . Does anyone know any good Indy garage close ?

I stayed in Cumnock or 6 months :) if you can get to Ayr Glen Henderson on healthfield will be able to help ex MB dealer turned indie top outfit and cheap

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Hi thanks aye after looking found that out :) The good new is ... My wife took me out to car and all works fine now . Well not true still goes off then comes back on and stays on :) plays DVDs , plays music through iPhone (aux) and phone calls work great stuff . Just hope it lasts !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom