Command TV Tuner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have you got a part umber fo rteh Tv aerials for the ML??
are teh aerials any good, I got them fitted in the rear bumper by my local audio chap who fited by Sony roof tv/screen

Hi Matt, I live in West sussex near Gatwick. I am away over Christmas so may not respond to any messages for a while.

I've just noticed that you retrofitted command into you ML270.I wish I had known that was possible as we settled for a JVC sat nav. I may well get command done now in our ML 270.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tony M
Hi Matt, I live in West sussex near Gatwick. I am away over Christmas so may not respond to any messages for a while.

I've just noticed that you retrofitted command into you ML270.I wish I had known that was possible as we settled for a JVC sat nav. I may well get command done now in our ML 270.

The Comand is inferior to the JVC, however it is OEM and it will match your dash... Also it's less likely to get stolen (the comand that is)

Hi Steve,

I haven't got te part number for the TV ariels unfortuantly.
This may well be my next project, adding the TV tuner and DVD player, however there is also pre-wiring for the phone to install which would be quite easy....

Just have to see what comes up on ebay!

Hi Tony,

The retrofit is quite simple once you know how. Doing it from scratch with no part numbers and knowedge is the hardest part, but now i've done it once, I could do it again in about 2 hours! ( and better this time! )

Matt.

DVD enabled Comand

Hi Maff

Could you tell me please what is meant by DVD enabled comand? If you install an MB Comand TV tuner could you connect a dvd player thru that, as well as a PlayStation2 ??

:cool:

Hi Steve,

Yes, the MB TV Tuner has two inputs which will allow you to feed a DVD player and PS2 through it's two input jacks.

On the older TV tuners you required an adaptor to do this.

My COMAND in my CL has a VW navigation system DVD adaptor (MB and VW both made by Bosche) that allows me to port an input directly to the TV button without the expensive MB TV tuner.

Cheers Matt,

I think you know whats comming next.......

How much does the adapter cost & where can I get one!!

steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom