Command

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ferg f

Car
C63 Coupe and GLE
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to connect Command to Internet so that I can use the pre-installed tune in radio app? I want to use my mobile phone as the hotspot in provide that data from my phone.

Car is a late 2019 C63.

Cheers

I've got the manual as per the link but I have HERMES installed but dont want to use it.

When in the connectivity menu as described in the manual, the instructions don't match the menus as there is no "internet settings " menu. So is there another way of doing it?

Not sure what you’re after but you can just stream audio from tune in (or any audio) on your phone via Bluetooth connection?

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to connect Command to Internet so that I can use the pre-installed tune in radio app? I want to use my mobile phone as the hotspot in provide that data from my phone.

Car is a late 2019 C63.

Cheers

Start by posting in correct section, moving.

I've got the manual as per the link but I have HERMES installed but dont want to use it.
The online features are rather disappointing and are very slow and it appears that you can't tether your own device for internet access.

You will find the Intune radio app a rather underwhelming experience, doesn't connect reliably from my few attempts to use it and you get the usual 'function not available when driving' messages.

I have purchased a 100gb plan from Vodafone but this did not improve matters.

Found a youtube video which is for an E-class which uses the same online system,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you expand the 'Show More' section there is some further although disappointing information.

Added to this is that you can't view e-mails via Command anymore but pre-facelift this was available.

I've got some of the internet services to work on my C Class (2016).

If you setup your phone as a Bluetooth connection, then enter into your connection settings on the phone you should be able to enable bluetooth connections to access your internet connection.

That seems to work. But it is slow.

Registering your details in COMAND to access the internet apps takes a few goes.

I can't get the send POI stuff to work at all and don't know how to change the apps to point to the right place! I've had quite a dig using our 'friend' Google, but can't find any particularly helpful HOW-TO. If someone has made the POI download thing work I'd love to know as it should make life much simpler!

Yours, M

The online features are rather disappointing and are very slow and it appears that you can't tether your own device for internet access.

You will find the Intune radio app a rather underwhelming experience, doesn't connect reliably from my few attempts to use it and you get the usual 'function not available when driving' messages.

I have purchased a 100gb plan from Vodafone but this did not improve matters.

Found a youtube video which is for an E-class which uses the same online system,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you expand the 'Show More' section there is some further although disappointing information.

Added to this is that you can't view e-mails via Command anymore but pre-facelift this was available.

Thanks for this.

I was wondering about the email function also.

Guess I'll just stream via phone then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom