Commit For Life

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

If you had to commit to just one manufacturer, (that you can realistically afford) for all your cars, for the rest of your life which one would it be?

I'm more than happy with MB. :thumb:

(I wonder what Bruno will say? :dk:)

Last edited by a moderator:
MB for sure..

If you had to commit to just one manufactuer (that you can realistically afford) for all your cars rest of your life which one would it be?

I'm more than happy with MB. :thumb:

Me too.

I've covered many more miles in Mercedes than all other marques put together, and with a range spanning ForTwo, GLS, Maybach, GTR, and Unimog, they have the bases covered.

All said based upon logic and reasoning and not as a fanboi. Well not much.

At the moment MB, but some things in life change Income etc, If i was worried about money it would have to be Toyota or Honda.

If it stayed where im at then its MB easy hands down.

At the risk of being cast out from the Mercedes owners club. Id have to say Jaguar :p

The F type is an amazing car that starts at 50k, I prefer it over an Aston Martin!

The F Pace starts at 34k... 34k!!!!

The XJ is an incredible piece of craftsmanship

And the XF is the all round top notch car. The XE? Well at least I've got somewhere to go when things arnt doing too well.

Why dont I have a Jag? Because I'm 26 and they're not really aimed at people in my age group. Also I've wanted a coupe. I'll look forward to owning one as I get a bit older though :)

Last edited:
Why dont I have a Jag? Because I'm 26 and they're not really aimed at people in my age group.

Mercedes marketing seems be working. They'll be chuffed to bits if they read that.

Mercedes always used to be an old mans car. Jaguar were for old men who played golf and ran a pub.

No loyalty to any maker, I'll buy what I like and what best suits my requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom