Commonwealth Games

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
I see the torch has arrived in Glasgow.

Attachments

• image-1377161553.jpg
    image-1377161553.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 75

Brick construction of the buildings strongly suggests that this segment of the baton relay was being run somewhere in England.

That's the Tandoor being rushed to Yadgar for our curry night next week as the existing one is not big enough :D

Yes , but not shown in the picture are their opponents , the other group of neds standing by down the street to set off the hydrant to see if they can extinguish the flames .

The flame runners get points for every hydrant team they manage to pass without their flames being put out .

Welcome to the ASBO 2014 games .

That's the Jamaica Street bobsleigh team :)

The Queen must be present as they appear to be doffing their caps

No doubt we are going to be subjected to wall to wall coverage to the exclusion of anything decent to watch though I suspect that Eastenders will remain intact which rather proves the point.

No doubt we are going to be subjected to wall to wall coverage to the exclusion of anything decent to watch though I suspect that Eastenders will remain intact which rather proves the point.

Bit like the Olympics then .....

I hear they have lined up some old diva and a serial philanderer for the opening ceremony. Oh, and Lulu and Rod Stewart will be appearing as well. ;)

On a slightly more serious note despite the daunting prospect of blanket media coverage and punditry for the next couple of weeks recent events in the Ukraine remind us of the fleeting nature of life. So hopefully for the gifted young people from round the world who have worked hard to get to Glasgow in 2014 that it turns out to be a party to remember. The sun is shining tonight so I'll take that as a good omen.:thumb:

report.gif

:ban:

LONDON 2012 Olympics greatest show on the earth in the greatest city v Scotland 2014 commonwealth games in Glasgow .. er big differences ..

Quite right, big difference.

Glasgow everytime for me

Can't understand "greatest city" accolade fir the life of me.

give it out big time / but can"t take back Ok didn"t realise you got so upset about a CITY ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom