Compatibility between bluetooth device: Nokia car kit and Sony Ericsson T610 phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Car
W203 C270 cdi
As per object, my speaker lament a bad reception due to an echo effect :( . May be because my voice is transmitted both via the phone and the Nokia car kit? I hear well.

Please any suggestion or personal experience will be much appreciated, I'm wondering to buy a Nokia phone, for a better compatibility.

Further: factory Nokia loudspeaker seems me not the best claer sound, isnt'it?

Thanks a lot for any help :)

No one?

Is this the right forum section?

Audio from the phone mic is disconnected when the car kit is connected. If you are getting feedback/echo it could be that your car kit mic and speaker are too close together.

smartbrabus said:
Audio from the phone mic is disconnected when the car kit is connected. If you are getting feedback/echo it could be that your car kit mic and speaker are too close together.

Thanks a lot

This info is useful to me, because I was wondering that due to the different brand (Nokia and Sony-E) interfaced with Bluetooth tecnology, there is a problem of incompatibility. I point out that I don't have echo, I hear well (a part the pour factory loudspeaker quality), it's a problem of the person that I'm talking with.

I can confirm that mic (on the upper left A pillar) and loudspeaker (right below the passenger foot space) are quite far away. :(

Theoretically any bluetooth handset that supports the handsfree profile should be fully compatible with the Nokia BT car kit. I'm not a bluetooth expert though, so there may be some exceptions... If I was in your position I would try it with a different handset to see if the t610 is causing the problem.

smartbrabus said:
Theoretically any bluetooth handset that supports the handsfree profile should be fully compatible with the Nokia BT car kit. I'm not a bluetooth expert though, so there may be some exceptions... If I was in your position I would try it with a different handset to see if the t610 is causing the problem.

Yes I'm also looking to find some friend phone equipped with bluetooth to verify if the problem still persist with my fixed bluetooth Nokia car kit.

But till that time I'm also looking for other suggestion or similar experience. :)

Thanks a lot, your signature video is really amazing. It make me laught a lot. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom