Compilation of Potential Darwin Award Winners!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Love it!

Particular personal highlights for me were the two chaps trying to smash the window, and the Shell tanker at the end... Did he REALLY use a lighter to check if a compartment was full?

Unbelievable!

From the general set-up and the guys involved it looked like Africa. I saw a similarly perilous situation involving a Shell truck in South Africa once- Going up a steep hill on the motorway and gallons of fuel gushing out of the back. :crazy:

Bit of a dilemma really... Do you stop, or wait for a downhill bit and then stop? I had a think about it during the last few puffs of my cigarette before I chucked it.:devil:

Really had to wince at a few of those..

A lot of them self-inflicted. It pays too be stupid..

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

This reminded me of this classic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww&feature=related
I particularly liked this comment

I was gonna buy a map, then put a pin in each place that I visited on it... but first I'll need to travel to the top 2 corners of the map so it doesn't fall off the wall

Loved the Skoda hitting the gates................PMSL:D

Although I agree some of those are potential Darwin nominees - I feel that some were very tragic accidents... like the rocket launch...

Other than some tragedies; some seriously stupid people there!

I initially enjoyed this compilation and told a friend of mine about it. I showed it to him and then he explained that one of the people in the clips was someone in his company and that the guy died of his injurys. I now feel quite uncomfortable with not just this clip (which was innocently posted here) but with this genre. The guy who I've just watch die has a family and now his loved ones know that his death is all over the internet as entertainment.

I think I've just grown up a bit more. I'm ashamed that I laughed:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom