Complaints

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joe

Car
W203
Hi Everyone,
I came across this site whilst browsing (as you do)
I am unsure how old it is, I can not find any dates.
It is reports/faults from people unhappy about their various Mercedes Models (it does take a while to load)

http://www.mercedesproblems.com.ar/problemas.html

Enjoy
Joe

tee hee,

that site is probably sponsored by MB - working on the assumption that no one will be willing to wait long enough to either complain or read the moans of their more patient counterparts. By the looks of it I'd guess it's a few years old, one of the posts refers to the 3 year warranty running out soon on a 1998 car and another refers to an 11 month old 1999 car

For those not patient enough to wait for it to load here is an absolute gem lifted from the page

"Problem: we have been trying to obtain a service manual on the automatic transmission my husband took it a part and found the problem was two O ring seals at cost of $2.49 each.They wanted $2600.00 to replace the tranmission all we need is the service manuel on the transmission to fix it.these seals were on the shelf at the dealer making us believe they are a high wearing item "

what planet are these people from?????????????

Andy

Ha Ha....I never read that one.......one can imagine the scenario.........Auto Transmission on the Kitchen Table, Hubby sending his Missus out "all we need is a couple of 0 rings and I think I can fix it Luv"..........

That Spanish repair Book is in demand again...lol

Joe

hehehehehe - some people sure can whinge! That lot wouldnt know a quality marque if it jumped up and bit them in the ****!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom