complaints

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark.t

Banned
Car
E300 td tomtom sat nav in car dvd
anyone got e mail-or address of mercs complaint dept just in case i to go guns a blazin :devil:

Never found one yet

mark.t said:
anyone got e mail-or address of mercs complaint dept just in case i to go guns a blazin :devil:

I'd love this information too, never seen a web link and when you phone I've never got through to anybody other than some call taker who's 'noted my concerns'!

Andy

I once got a phonecall at work from Mercedes Benz Customer Services in Milton Keynes, they wanted to know if I was happy with the service my car had a couple of weeks earlier. So there is someone out there!

Shude said:
I once got a phonecall at work from Mercedes Benz Customer Services in Milton Keynes, they wanted to know if I was happy with the service my car had a couple of weeks earlier. So there is someone out there!
I've also been called by a Mercedes-Benz Customer Services representative. She asked a series of feedback questions that took approximately 10 mins as I recall. Strangely enough, they also called soon after my car had its 'B' Service last year, needless to say I made them aware of my thoughts on their pricing policy :devil:

S.

A lot like Elvis

Mercedes Benz Customer Services is a lot like Elvis. You keep hearing reports that they are alive, photographs appear in magazines, but you can never pin them down!

Andy

I have a letter from them some where and a mobile tel number for South East Area Director. Will go on a search for them. I am sure i saw the letter when trying to find bills for my tax return last week.

thanks

this will give me something to do a bit like the holy grail e-mail is such a fantastic thing, and mercedes a bit like the magic roundabout, :confused:

Customer Service anywhere usually exists in large part to keep the great unwashed of the customer base out of the face of management, who have much better things to do than deal with moaning customers. After all, they have a Customer Services Department for that...........

Emails are so disposable. When really hacked off I always work on the basis of ignoring the lower forms of life and going as high up the food chain as is reasonable in the circumstances.

With that in mind I print out a good old fashioned letter, but make sure that it is formal, polite, short as possible, wholly reasonable, asks for an effective solution proportionate to the problem at hand and most important of all does not come across like the work of an idiot, serial complainer or plain nutter. (Difficult, that)

In short, I make it a real management problem so that the management can deal with it on their own terms. Which is of course to kick the lower orders into action :D Does not always work, (e.g British Airways, British Telecom who have no interest whatsoever) but usually gets something positive done.

That very nice Frenchman at Marks & Spencers once sent me a £100 voucher together with a grovelling letter of personal apology from moronic underling in one of his stores.

So, suitable recipients for your epistle might include people such as:

Ray Smith, General Manager Daimler Chrysler UK Ltd

Dr Wilfried Steffen, President & CEO Daimler Chrysler UK Ltd

DaimlerChrysler UK Ltd
Tongwell,
Milton Keynes,
Buckinghamshire
MK15 8BA

As a loyal MB customer, I am sure they will be just so very, very happy to hear from you.

We are currently in despute with mercedes over our discs outlasting out pads on the W210.

Mercedes have taken our point , but the dealer is holding things up now :devil:

Ill keep you all updated.

P.s. move away from the fan unless you want something to hit you :) I believe MB are going to go through the dealer for not sorting this out in the first place :devil:

carnt we all get togerther on this complaints are a big factoer in chooseing a new car or which dealer we buy from voteing with our feet might be a start try a boycot list, this might be better on the service side as they make big bucks from that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom