Complete 7 Seat Leather Interior S124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c55

Car
C37, Evo, S124, Hartge H5
Complete Seven Seat Leather interior for Facelift S124
Official Colour: Mushroom & Walnut

• Driver’s Seat
• Passenger Seat
• Rear Seats
• Seat (6 and 7)
• Carpets
• All 4 door Cards
• All Panels included if needed
• All Carpets
• All trim Panels

Very small v tear in passenger seat (repairable)
Small cut in centre arm rest (repairable)
Driver seat bolster normal wear and tear.

Price £295
West London or Buckinghamshire

Excellent value, hope it goes soon.

HI

Are you breaking the car? I am after some small trim parts for my 124 Wagon, which also has a mushroom leather interior.

Namely: The trim that goes around the inside tailgate release handle/lock. That is not the pull down strap trim! Just the bit that clips around the actual black lock/release handle (I hope that this makes sense)

FYI: That is a very good price for a leather interior with 7 seats.

Thanks trapperJohn

Ahh my mistake - should read £395, Thats what happens when you post half asleep:fail

:ˆ)

That is about the ball park price. FYI. For mine I had to buy the five seats then wait to find the 7th seat in mushroom leather (thank you to Charles Morgan on here).

Do you have the trim bits?

HI

Are you breaking the car? I am after some small trim parts for my 124 Wagon, which also has a mushroom leather interior.

Namely: The trim that goes around the inside tailgate release handle/lock. That is not the pull down strap trim! Just the bit that clips around the actual black lock/release handle (I hope that this makes sense)

FYI: That is a very good price for a leather interior with 7 seats.

Hi Bruce, no its not being broken, Although its nice, I've never really been a fan of light colour interiors. If the trim is available after the swap i'm sure we can do something for you:thumb:

BTW I wrote the thread while half asleep early this am, so should read £395 not £295:fail,
Didn't realise until I saw yours and trapperjohns comment thanks:thumb:

Ok, Guys probably a bit optimistic trying to sell the whole interior as one, so I am
going to split it, as I will not have the space to store it!

5 Seats and 4 door cards will be one job lot

Seat 6/7 will be the another.

Carpet

Trims

Other

Please PM me with your requirements ?

Thanks

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom