Complete audio system upgrade help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercmadlee

Car
E350, Vito sport x, viano 3.0
Hi, I am about to start a complete audio upgrade of my 2012 viano 8 seater, I think I'm going with an alpine head unit and going for 2 roof mounted TV's in the back thinking about Xbox and PlayStation under the passenger seat and inverter under the driver's seat, then building a twin sub box for the boot(if anyone has don't this pictures for inspiration would be great. My main question is what speakers/ speaker amp and what subs/sub amp do people recommend ?.

What is your budget?

Are you looking at a self install or paying a pro to install?

Hi, I am about to start a complete audio upgrade of my 2012 viano 8 seater, I think I'm going with an alpine head unit and going for 2 roof mounted TV's in the back thinking about Xbox and PlayStation under the passenger seat and inverter under the driver's seat, then building a twin sub box for the boot(if anyone has don't this pictures for inspiration would be great. My main question is what speakers/ speaker amp and what subs/sub amp do people recommend ?.
Wow a big project.

Alpine is a good choice. Top of their game for features and reliability unmatched by any others.
Have a look at JL sub boxes www.celsusice.co.uk. Ditto their amplifiers. Speakers, I would go with Morel as for the money they are outstanding. Way better than Hertz etc. Focal good too but more pricey.

If you want a price for the whole project, fully installed etc then send me an email with your cars VIN and a full list of requirements, and we can send you a quote. [email protected]

Looking at both options really as if the price is right and I can just drop it off then this would be the ideal scenario but I ha e installed before on my Vito just not the PlayStation and x box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom