Completely off topic but I’m looking for info on some Thomas Webb glasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

94mattda

SUPPORTER
Car
E220 Coupe, Porsche Boxster
Good evening all,

As per the title completely off topic. I hope everyone is safe and well. I’ve been sorting through bits and pieces during the lockdown and want to add to our glassware. I believe they are called CLEOPATRA and are by Thomas Webb. They closed down about 20+ years ago so these are hard to come by but happy to pay. Anyone know of anywhere/one with info on these glasses would be amazing!! 878E972B-5EB2-45D6-A78A-9491D84656C9.jpeg

You could get one made to replace the one, or ones broken . I live close to where these were made . And Webbs was in Stourbridge . Wordsley and areas around there are well known for glass making . We have lots of cut crystal glass the wife worked at the a company that gave her glass for every birthday and Xmass . I will ask around for you .Do you need a set ,,or both sets of glasses ?

Hi I would stick with Ebay as you can refine your search to just Webb Crystal Tumblers. Although you know the pattern name many people may not so have a look through(which I just did without luck)in case they are just listed as Webb Tumbler etc. Also look under completed listings as somebody may have listed some & they did not sell. Keep at it & you will find them eventually. webb glass | eBay
I'm not sure if this link will work for you but is is the search I just did. Good luck! Rob

You could get one made to replace the one, or ones broken . I live close to where these were made . And Webbs was in Stourbridge . Wordsley and areas around there are well known for glass making . We have lots of cut crystal glass the wife worked at the a company that gave her glass for every birthday and Xmass . I will ask around for you .Do you need a set ,,or both sets of glasses ?
Hi thank you, I am after as many as I can get. I need a couple of the tall ones and one tumbler, anymore is a bonus as I’d keep them as spare

Tha
.99Matt i did find a just one pair of the small whisky glasses at - Legacy Antiques And Collectables - [email protected]
Thanks, I had seen these but they seem to be slightly different in pattern. Possibly they have the wrong pattern name or an older/newer style. Thanks for checking though

I had lots of friends working in the glass trade .But sad to say they are no longer working, most of them have retired by now , as the glass making went abroad . Well do as i did and use - Google images - this will show up 1000 of these .So now check them out on there like i did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom