Complimentary AMG Driving Academy Training experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I paid for the three hour driving session in an SL 63 at MB World a while ago. It was worth every pound as I was able to experience the limits of traction of the SL on a very wet day.
I think I paid £300 for it but it was worth it and judging by the sort of consumption I get from mine I probably had my money's worth in fuel and tyres.
If anyone is thinking of buying a SL AMG this will definitely make your mind up for you, I could not believe the grip the car had (with the aid of ESP of course)

BIRMA said:
I paid for the three hour driving session in an SL 63 at MB World a while ago. It was worth every pound as I was able to experience the limits of traction of the SL on a very wet day. I think I paid £300 for it but it was worth it and judging by the sort of consumption I get from mine I probably had my money's worth in fuel and tyres. If anyone is thinking of buying a SL AMG this will definitely make your mind up for you, I could not believe the grip the car had (with the aid of ESP of course)

I did a no limits day the day after I got my new SL63. Surprising how good the handling is for such a big car.

Take it your still smitten with yours. I will be sad to see mine go

I did a no limits day the day after I got my new SL63. Surprising how good the handling is for such a big car.

Take it your still smitten with yours. I will be sad to see mine go

It is surprising as you say, plus when it does its party trick of wriggling and squiggling down the road you think to yourself 'will this car kill me on the first wet day going around a tight A road bend faster than you should?' I was pleasantly surprised, my last car a Boxster S was so composed around bends like a scalpel whereas the SL 63 is an executioners axe but a bloody sharp one nonetheless.

I still really like the car which I've named George because it drinks so much, I still can't quite get out of the hooligan stage with it though so 13 MPG seems to always be on the computer.

What are you replacing yours with?

BIRMA said:
It is surprising as you say, plus when it does its party trick of wriggling and squiggling down the road you think to yourself 'will this car kill me on the first wet day going around a tight A road bend faster than you should?' I was pleasantly surprised, my last car a Boxster S was so composed around bends like a scalpel whereas the SL 63 is an executioners axe but a bloody sharp one nonetheless. I still really like the car which I've named George because it drinks so much, I still can't quite get out of the hooligan stage with it though so 13 MPG seems to always be on the computer. What are you replacing yours with?

Yes always makes me smile. Amg gt s

The GTS with upgraded turbos and a tune will be awesome

I'm keeping mine stock, for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom