Computer & other bits free to a good home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bolide

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW E39 525 Diesel Touring
I am clearing out a few bits & bobs from storage. It's free but you must collect from Brighton

There's a fair amount of old Macintosh kit which you may find useful for spares or as a doorstop - up to you!

-------------------------------------------

* Sun Sparcstation 2
* matching monitor

No keyboard, no mouse, no monitor cable, no software, no idea of spec

I bought this a few years ago "to learn Unix" but then OS X appeared and I never used it. If you want to know more about it, please use Google

* Minolta PagePro 18N A4 laser printer
* Additional paper tray

This is unused apart from a dozen or so test prints. So it's a decent A4 laser printer for nothing. If you want to know more about it, please use Google

Not Mac-compatible

* PowerMac 7100/66 cpu only

Worked last time I used it. Best to assume the HD is now knackered. Has CD drive. Useful for parts or whatever you like

No keyboard, no mouse, no monitor cable, no software, no idea of spec except it has maximum RAM for that cpu

* PowerMac 6100 cpu only

Worked last time I used it. Best to assume the HD is now knackered. Has CD drive. Useful for parts or whatever you like

No keyboard, no mouse, no monitor cable, no software, no idea of spec except it has maximum RAM for that cpu

* Dark blue iMac G3 500 Mhz

This is the last iteration of the original iMac. Useful for spares. Screen is OK, I think the video card is knackered. Some parts missing but case & screen are good. Has video out

* La Cie 4 x CDRW in metal case. SCSI
* La Cie HD in metal case (matches above) SCSI

DSCN6194.jpg

These worked last time I used them. I don't want to put them in a skip

They are nice cases with decent power supplies (better than the current D2 kit). So maybe think outside the box (hmmm), throw the guts away and put something new inside them

Collection only from Brighton

Nick Froome

email ---> listreader at pvision.co.uk

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom