Computor keeps making screen icons smaller and smaller CAN'T READ THEM NOW!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WDB124066

MB Enthusiast
Car
1996 E320 Sportline Cabriolet x 2
HELP! The little man in my computor is making my microsoft icons and screen things smaller and smaller and smaller. It has been doing this all by itself for three or four weeks, a bit at a time, smaller and smaller and now so fing small I can't read a blooddy thing except the adds and MBUK banner whice are FING HUGE.

The magnifyer at the bottom right is no good it just makes the text in any document or web page so large and the icons remain so small, did I metion they are small, I need a magnifying glass just to read them.

How to reverse this brainwave from Mr Pimple?? please help, I really am just a little ****** at all these upgrades microsoft seem to have designed by school kids and inserted into my perfectly working system automatically. How to reverse them please.

Rant over - maybe!

Hold the control key down and scroll up/down with your mouse or trackpad..

p.s. it is a computer - maybe your are upsetting it by getting it's name wrong? :D

Thanks loopy, JJ It is all the other things on the screen that don't grow or shrink, it is these that the little pimple faced fcuks have been messing with again, I have found a list of updates, I am trying to delete them. My icons are tiny and I have the largest production laptop screen in existence, WTF.

Is there a way to give permission to any proposed update to the software before it launches forth its incompetence on the good people of this planet.

Thanks loopy, JJ It is all the other things on the screen that don't grow or shrink, it is these that the little pimple faced fcuks have been messing with again, I have found a list of updates, I am trying to delete them. My icons are tiny and I have the largest production laptop screen in existence, WTF.

Is there a way to give permission to any proposed update to the software before it launches forth its incompetence on the good people of this planet.

I doubt it has anything to do with updates, normally a wayward trackpad/mouse.

If it is happening in your browser then control zero resets the zoom.

Nothing wrong with the hardware at all loopy. All good.

You do what you told me to do then watch what does not change size, this is what they have messed with when they do their upgrades, this is what is so small you can't use it. Understand?

And it just got worse this morning when it went to upgrade mode again.

Ahhhhh, all better now, thanks for that guys... :):)

Or a pair of these? :p
Thick-glasses.jpg

:):) And a walking stick, don't get old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom