CONAND Online NTG4.5 stopped connecting to the Internet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
The Internet connection on my CONAND Online NTG4.5 (via the mobile phone) hasn't been working for the past week or so. The Bluetooth Tethering is fine, I can see the connection on the phone, but it seems to fail to log-in to the Mercedes services. Anyone experienced similar issue recently? I am missing the Internet Radio app...

I was not able to load the COMAND apps on my NTG5*2 system again this week. The service has been off and on for sometime now. One day jump fine and the following day in the same location with full mobile signal nothing. Annoying as the Mercedes Me app now only sends destinations to the Mercedes app in the COMAND system and no longer sends them to the navigation screen. A couple of times jumped in hoping to use pre sent destinations and I have had to manually enter them. I know First World problem by annoying when you have paid over the odds for the inbuilt system. I am sure someone will suggest Waze or other such phone based system as a better option. It’s just annoying to pay a premium price for a flaky service.

If you are talking about the Bluedun app connecting then this stopped working in March for me. I contacting the app owner and sent him the diagnostics and it seems to be a timeout issue with Mercedes Online. It was never a great Mercedes system so no great loss but yet again Mercedes not giving a 4x about its customers and bothering to notify them😜

I do (did, rather) use the Internet Radio app, and the Weather app was also somewhat useful, but other than that I agree there's not much that is useful there. Would be nice to have it back though.

I was working again briefly yesterday morning.... but today it is down again.

Still down :(

Mine only worked once during the past few weeks (since starting this thread). But then I don't drive the car every day. So quite possibly the service has become intermittent rather than stopped completely, I do not know.

It worked again last night.... but not today.

Mine has been down for the last week.
2017 C300h with Audio 20.
Tried different phones and network providers with no luck.
Phoned Mercedes last week and emailed pics of the issue, been sent to tech support for diagnosis.

Mine has been down for the last week.
2017 C300h with Audio 20.
Tried different phones and network providers with no luck.
Phoned Mercedes last week and emailed pics of the issue, been sent to tech support for diagnosis.

Do let us know what they said....

Tried both my cars in the last hour and it worked on them! Mind you the phone was on Wi-Fi, if that makes any difference ;)

I just tried mine with phone connected to WiFi and on 4G still not working.
If everyone reports the issue then maybe they will look at it a bit faster.

The issue has now been forwarded to the developer team.

Nooooo.... it's working..... they'll mess it up :doh:

Quick, email them and tell them not to touch the code! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom