Considering a 15 plate, C250d amg line estate.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jay926

Car
BMW 1 Series
Morning,

As the title suggests, I'm considering a 2015 C250d amg line estate in black. I'm asking what your thoughts are on this. Is it a good reliable runner? Is there anything I should be aware off?

If I was to bite the bullet, I'd be moving from a 2014 Audi SQ5 3.0tdi.

Should I move over to the merc brand?

Morning,

As the title suggests, I'm considering a 2015 C250d amg line estate in black. I'm asking what your thoughts are on this. Is it a good reliable runner? Is there anything I should be aware off?

If I was to bite the bullet, I'd be moving from a 2014 Audi SQ5 3.0tdi.

Should I move over to the merc brand?
You might find a difference in performance, apart from that the Merc is a better vehicle.
(Try a 350d) 😎

You might find a difference in performance, apart from that the Merc is a better vehicle.
(Try a 350d) 😎
Is there a W205 350d?

(Try a 350d) 😎
Yeah, I'm expecting quite a significant performance change... should be a lot better on fuel though.

The merc certainly does appear nicer inside.

I’ve got sq5 myself and the wife has c250 amg sports premium. Superb car which we take out at every opportunity leaving the Audi at home.

Thanks for replies. I'll go and have a look at the one local to me, but doubt I'll get that... in its 3 mots its had, its had an advisory for a damaged rim and failed with a
  • Nearside Front Shock absorbers damaged to the extent that it does not function lower mounting damaged causing contact with lower suspension arm (5.3.2 (b))
And front tyre showing cords.

Thanks for replies. I'll go and have a look at the one local to me, but doubt I'll get that... in its 3 mots its had, its had an advisory for a damaged rim and failed with a
  • Nearside Front Shock absorbers damaged to the extent that it does not function lower mounting damaged causing contact with lower suspension arm (5.3.2 (b))
And front tyre showing cords.
That one sounds mistreated and neglected, the rims are very easily damaged though, I think there made from a chocolate/alloy mix.
As far as the engine goes it may sound slightly rough from cold, driving it once warm is quiet and frugal, but still nippy when needed.

That one sounds mistreated and neglected, the rims are very easily damaged though, I think there made from a chocolate/alloy mix.
As far as the engine goes it may sound slightly rough from cold, driving it once warm is quiet and frugal, but still nippy when needed.
Yeah those were my thoughts exactly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom