Considering selling my 507 and getting a C63s.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I agree the 204 does look better than the 205 UNLESS it’s in 205 S coupe form. Then it looks unreal. ESP with the forged wheels and magno paint. ❤️

My old 63

Attachments

• BB9AF142-5516-447D-962E-37B255FC2633.jpeg
    BB9AF142-5516-447D-962E-37B255FC2633.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Out of interest what did you replace it with

OP,

What have you decided on with all the personal b.llo.ks being thrown about in this thread, you are very quite poster indeed.

Like said, get yourself along to the car you fancy. Drive the hole off it. Then we don't have to listen to all this shite on this thread lol.

" It's better here" better there,

This thread should be in the under 12 section 😆
Lol you’re the funniest part of the thread so far. Post more!

What we’ve learned from this thread is that everyone owns the best version.

Neighbour has one, have to close my eyes when i walk past, a non s c63 saloon.
It’s a very ugly car, the interior is worse. Lots of shiny plastic made to look premium. To each their own but not my cup of tea…

I looked at the M4 but didn't like it so went with the w205 the others were v8 F-TYPE or PORSCHE 997 quite happy with my choice 😀

My last 4 cars have been, Audi S3 hatchback, BMW M3 4.0 V8, BMW M4, MB W205 C63 coupe. For me the C63 is a cut above the others.

For a birthday present I got to drive some super cars and tell you what , the mcclaren was phenomenal , however the best part of the day was getting back into my c63s and thinking wow, what an amazing crazy wild nut job of a car this AMG is 😅😅

I looked at the M4 but didn't like it so went with the w205 the others were v8 F-TYPE or PORSCHE 997 quite happy with my choice 😀
The M4 non comp felt pretty rapid tbh. Biggest let down was the dct(clunky) and the engine sound. Macan was perfect all round tbh, just not quick enough. New one with 2.9 Audi RS engine is lovely too. Never driven a TT V8 AMG but one day hopefully

I tried the M4 comp it was quick but felt basic the dct was a quick gear change as was the M3 V8 which I hated totally overated this is my 3rd c63 from pre facelift w204 to facelift with the PPP now the w205 imo for the money you wont beat them, No its not track focused but its a great all-rounder 😀

Think I may get another M4 to run alongside my a35. Would love a 2019 onwards C63s coupe however 65k + is strong money & would comfortably buy me the latest M5 or E63S

So anyway, I opted to change to the C63s. Convertible. (I know I'm going to get hate for the convertible) but what I can say is that that the newer car is an absolute upgrade in my eyes, I was worried about the noise not being the same, but it's as loud as you want it to be and drives great and looks fantastic.

My only issue I've had is with the wheels/tyres issue that I just posted in the other thread.

Apart from that, I don't regret it.

What we need is a good thread about a Range Rover and some bikers..

So anyway, I opted to change to the C63s. Convertible. (I know I'm going to get hate for the convertible) but what I can say is that that the newer car is an absolute upgrade in my eyes, I was worried about the noise not being the same, but it's as loud as you want it to be and drives great and looks fantastic.

My only issue I've had is with the wheels/tyres issue that I just posted in the other thread.

Apart from that, I don't regret it.
I own a C63S Cabrio and it is phenomenal. (Even more phenomenal with the Brabus conversion but that’s a separate thread). People who don’t know very much but like to read car magazines may want to try and denigrate convertibles; this is a beautifully made car and with no roof you will hear the sound even more.

I’ve spent the last couple of days in the Black Forest and Bavaria pushing it on the fantastic roads they have here. Suspension is standard apart from MPS4Ss, the Brabus conversion changes the balance and exit angles, what a car!

I drive exotic machinery as a part of my job and own some also and can say that this car, when pushed, is up there with the best. Excellent choice.

I loved my W204 C63, dearly, also a great, great car. Just different. Enjoy and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom