Contact details for MB Retail Used Cars wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Animal Mother

Car
CLS 320 CDi, Audi S6, Disco 300tdi, Triumph Daytona
I'd like the contact details for the head office of MB Retail Used Cars (aka MB Direct) if anyone can help please.

I need to send a massive letter of complaint. :wallbash:

I have done just that after appauling service, in fact the service was so bad I bought a car elsewhere-Privately as it happens, but the previous owner still had several months on the Tier 1 warranty so I'm happy:thumb: When you make your complaint, be prepared to be disappointed, fobbed off and have insult added to injuy! Well, that was my experience with MB Retail Used Cars

I have done just that after appauling service, in fact the service was so bad I bought a car elsewhere-Privately as it happens, but the previous owner still had several months on the Tier 1 warranty so I'm happy:thumb: When you make your complaint, be prepared to be disappointed, fobbed off and have insult added to injuy! Well, that was my experience with MB Retail Used Cars

Do you have their contact details then please?

I just emailed them at: [email protected]
Their phone number is: 0845 0920234

Thier head office address is:

DaimlerChrysler Retail Ltd, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA. (Reg No.419087)

DaimlerChrylser? Not since 2007. The correct company name is Mercedes-Benz Retail Group UK Ltd.

Last time I heard Digby Bedford was the Managing Director of the Mercedes-Benz Retail Used Cars business. Your complaint should be addressed to him.

Long time since I've heard the name Digby Bedford.
He was one of the senior management team when I woked for Cowies.

Top man at the time, and I'm sure he hasn't changed.

Letter sent today. 3 pages in total:crazy:

I'll cut and paste my letter and the reply once/if I receive it.

FYI, Digby Bedford has left the comany. An Adrian Johnston is now running the show I'm told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom