Contacting Euromerc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzler

Car
W211 Estate 320CDI, E55 AMG 54 plate.
Has anyone a number for Nick at Euromerc?
As i feel i now need to call him as E-mails not working and i placed the order at the end of Nov 09:mad:

I know other people have had trouble with him too and so hoped someone will have his number.
TIA

A google search shows a fax number, that's all.
Fax us on: 08717 143 745

I ordered a rear wipe/hazard/central locking switch set for my W210 from Nick at Euromerc and got them today.

As usual, quick delivery and saved money. :thumb:

I ordered a rear wipe/hazard/central locking switch set for my W210 from Nick at Euromerc and got them today.

As usual, quick delivery and saved money. :thumb:

Guess im unlucky then:rolleyes:

I wouldnt mind if he replied to the e-mails and kept me updated:mad:

For every problem there is also a happy customer. The happy customers don't solve the problem case's though.

emailed 2 weeks ago and got nout so went down the main dealer route

thanks everone, monies now refunded.

Off to main dealer now:crazy:

For every problem there is also a happy customer. The happy customers don't solve the problem case's though.

Of course.

I wasn't posting to be antagonistic and probably wouldn't have bothered to post at all if I hadn't received the switch yesterday.

I'm not Nick's personal champion by any means but as with other forum members that have helped me in the past, who in the spirit of this forum, have gone out of their way to assist when they didn't have to, I think an open recognition of positive experience is healthy and my way of acknowledging the kind efforts of others, for which I am most grateful.

I hope the OP gets the parts he needs.

:D:D I ordered a drivers side auto-dipping mirror glass from Nick on Thursday. It arrived today at a saving of over two hundred squids. :D:D

:D:D I ordered a drivers side auto-dipping mirror glass from Nick on Thursday. It arrived today at a saving of over two hundred squids. :D:D

You're lucky, Nick replied to my initial parts enquiry to confirm that he has the parts I want [parts which are no longer available at main dealers] but now will not reply to my e-mails. :confused:

Not wanting to sound negative here, and i'm sure Nick knows this but maybe he should expand by recruiting someone to help him out? :D

I'd imagine there is software also that can streamline the customer communication process.

In fairness to Nick. Few other retailers provide an open platform for customer feedback such as this forum.

I have to say, I am very happy with the service from Nick, he supplied me a full mirror kit on time and right first time.
I contact him on his mobile and he is always very helpful.

Ian, you're lucky to have got his mobile number, as he wont give it to anyone else.

I ordered a speaker grill at end of last year and after an email to see if it will ever arrive i got it the other day......Approx 10 weeks delivery......

I found the euromerc web site just after buying my Merc and found what I thought was the correct part
I e-mailed 3 times to check if it was correct for my car but never received a single reply as it appears to be impossible to contact them by phone to be honest I just went elsewhere which is a real shame as they are local to me and its alway nice to support local independants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom